Since its opening in 1883, the Royal College of Music (RCM) has benefitted from the generosity of donors who have enabled its work to grow and flourish. Regardless of size, each gift to the RCM has helped us to become what we now are: one of the world’s greatest conservatoires.
If you choose to leave a gift to the RCM in your Will, you will be continuing to play a vital part in supporting the music you love, for the enrichment of generations to come.
Once you have provided for your family and loved ones, leaving a gift in your Will to the RCM allows us to plan for the future with confidence. It could be the most transformative decision you ever make – and it need not cost you a penny in your lifetime.
How you can make a difference
Every gift, small or large, makes a difference, helping to ensure that aspiring musicians – regardless of financial means – can continue to benefit from the outstanding opportunities we offer, not just now, but for years to come.
Legacy gifts can provide:
- Vital scholarships for the most gifted students
- Inspiring masterclasses, residencies and visits from internationally acclaimed musicians
- Investment in new facilities
- New artistic opportunities
- Cutting-edge projects and collaborations involving digital technology
- Community and school-based projects with young people, pre-school to 18, through RCM Junior Department and its outreach programme, RCM Sparks
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Emma McCormack to discuss your wishes in confidence.